Monday, January 19, 2009

Damian's buys his first car!





It doesn't seem possible for him to be old enough to drive. However, at the age of 14 he is now old enough to take drivers ed. After he completes that he then has several hours he has to drive with an adult so he can qualify for his license. (I told him he wouldn't be practicing in my car!) Today he took me for a ride in his car. I was scared!!! I made Braxton go although he didn't want to. He was a pretty good driver though. He took us around the block and I only had to close my eyes a couple of times. The boys just laughed that I would be so funny! I am not sure I am ready for this!


2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? Damian can't be old enough to drive! I'm glad I don't drive in Rexburg! Cute blogs, by the way. I'm glad you finally got them up and going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dana Rae, you were BORN for this bloggin stuff! This looks great!! I can't believe how old your kids are getting. I thought it was just a few years ago I was playin and chasing them around at the church...they were only like 7 years old!!!

    Great job.

    Eric Hunter

    ReplyDelete